The main function is achieved
The entire process flow is divided into eight control subsystems:
1) Chlorination system: It is divided into two parts: raw water chlorination and filtered water chlorination. Control and regulation of the chlorinator according to the residual chlorine in the raw water, the flow rate and the residual chlorine in the filtered water.
2) Dosing system: According to the original water turbidity, flow and dosing flow control dosing frequency conversion pump to adjust to achieve the standard parameters
3) Dispensing system: a certain proportion of solution is prepared by mixing the original solution and water according to a certain procedure
4) Sludge Discharging System: Control the mud drainer to drain the sedimentation tank
5) Filter system: control filter backwash and filter constant water level adjustment
6) Reuse water system: control the reuse water pump to adjust the level of the reuse water, control the sludge discharging machine, scraper and sludge pump to drain the mud from the recycling pool.
7) Water supply system: control water supply variable frequency pump to adjust factory clean water pressure
8) Sewage system: control the sewage pump to adjust the water level
1. Run the running version of the controX (open object) 2000 software on each subsystem node. The control system hardware consists of various single-loop, multi-loop regulators, remote I/O, on-site switches, and indicator lights. The upper monitoring station and the lower operating station constitute MODBUS through RS-485. Two hot standby redundant monitoring stations are connected to the local area network (EtherNet) and are connected to the management center network for data sharing. The monitoring platform has a WEB browsing function and can browse the monitored objects through IE.
2. Real-time data acquisition, real-time process flow animation simulation monitoring, alarm processing, report processing, data statistics, event recording, online fault diagnosis alarm, login priority control, and third-party software through DDE, ODBC, SQL, OPC, etc. Perform a lot of work such as dynamic data connection and data exchange.
3, can carry out on-site control, data acquisition, PID loop adjustment, each field device can be manually / remote control mode switching, in order to prepare the central control system and equipment failure, manual intervention and debugging maintenance.
Monitoring system performance indicators
When the network transmission is normal, the system alarm response time, data response time, and command execution time do not exceed 1 second.
The fault alarm accuracy rate is 100%
The system clock of the entire system is kept synchronized. The clock error is less than 0.5 seconds. The raw data storage time for all monitoring collections is not less than 3 months. The alarm data storage time is not less than 1 year. The network system adopts a client/server structure. All system users can share according to their permissions. Information: Monitoring data, statistical data, graphic system mean time between failures MTBF> 100000 hours The system has self-diagnosis function. It can automatically recover data disturbances, communication interferences, etc. It can diagnose and alarm on communication interruption, hardware and software failures, etc.
The system adopts a dual redundant structure and can switch itself when a fault occurs. Failure of the system itself will not affect the normal operation of the monitored system and equipment. The system has an internal security management mechanism and prevents unauthorized users from accessing it.
After the system is powered off, it can be started automatically after power is restored.
The upper monitoring platform has a strong openness and fault tolerance, and the software system can provide detailed online help when it is running. The open software adopts a distributed modular structure and there is no difficulty in expanding and upgrading the system in the future.
Conclusion [color=#FF0000]controX (open object) 2000 as the monitoring platform of the sewage treatment system with its graphical man-machine window interface; building block configuration method; powerful report editing; flexible control algorithm and logic control function safety, Stable and efficient realization of the entire wastewater treatment process. [/color][
The main function is achieved