With the development of communication technology and the reduction of costs, communication networks or various professional communication networks have basically covered all corners of society, and the bandwidth and capacity have also increased dramatically. At the same time, with the continuous advancement of image compression technology, the amount of data has further decreased. It makes it possible to transmit remote video images over a communications network. Under such circumstances, various industries and departments are increasingly investing in remote image monitoring systems to achieve remote real-time image monitoring, remote faults, and unexpected alarms for their sites. Receive processing to improve the security and reliability of the operation and maintenance of the site.
The main functions of the DIT-1100RVS remote image monitoring system are as follows:
1. Remote image monitoring and control enables high-resolution, low-delay remote image monitoring over bandwidth-limited communication networks.
2. To achieve the security of remote sites.
3. Realize the monitoring of related data of the remote site.
Second, the system structure diagram is as follows:
III. Application ï¬ Dam flood prevention, reservoir management, river monitoring, water monitoring, gate monitoring, pump station monitoring and data monitoring for remote monitoring of water systems, remote image monitoring, safety precautions, fire alarm monitoring, and data monitoring in power plants, hydropower stations, and substations. Road and track monitoring and vehicle monitoring for the transportation and railway sector ï¬ Remote image monitoring and power environment monitoring system for telecommunications, mobile equipment rooms and unmanned base stations ï¬ Network-based distributed video monitoring system for large-scale enterprise production and office sites or buildings. The system is composed of the remote monitoring systems in the above industries, often involving a wide geographic area, a large number of monitoring points, and many remote sites are unattended or underserved sites. The personnel using the monitoring system are relatively dispersed and in some industries. The more dependent on the remote monitoring system is the worse the environmental conditions are, so the stability of the monitoring system is very high. At the same time, the maintenance of the system is required to be as simple as possible, because the distance is far, and the failure rate of the system is required to be as low as possible. Automatic response after brief failure Try not require maintenance personnel to the scene.
The DIT-1100RVS remote image monitoring system uses a highly reliable embedded video server as the front end of the system, which greatly improves the system's stability and maintainability. The system consists of three parts: The DIT-1100RVS system is composed of DIT-500RVU network video front-end, DIT-1100RVS video management server, DIT-1100RVS monitoring terminal and communication network. The system structure is shown in the figure:
1, network video front-end collection part DIT-500RVU network video front-end is responsible for image and audio signal acquisition and digital and compressed through the network transmission, but also responsible for the alarm signal and a variety of analog acquisition
The DIT-500RVU network video front-end is the main device that realizes image digitization and transmission over the network. It completes digital acquisition, image compression, monitoring data processing, and alarm signal collection of analog video surveillance signals; the DIT-500RVU network video front-end is an embedded structure. The average time between failures is greater than 100,000 hours, which overcomes the problems of instability and crashes of PC-based image monitoring systems and is fully applicable to remote unattended sites.
2, DIT-1100RVS video management server DIT-1100RVS video management server is responsible for the image data, alarm data, power environment monitoring data, control command collection and distribution, with the SQL SERVER database, complete the scene image reception, forwarding, user login management, priority Distribution of rights, coordination of control, real-time monitoring of images, storage, retrieval, playback, backup, and recovery of videos.
According to the characteristics of remote image monitoring system management, the system can be divided into multiple levels of management, each level has the appropriate permissions, the management center can set the permissions of different users, only authorized users can implement operations within the permissions, in When there is no high-privilege personnel control, users with low authority can perform control operations to ensure the priority of advanced users. High-privilege users can have low-end user rights to control remote sites. Users with the same control rights can use control rights to negotiate. Method to solve.
The recording of images in the system adopts a centralized recording storage method. The video management server of the control center can perform centralized recording and storage, and the monitoring terminal can also locally store the viewed images. In this way, you can conveniently search historical videos.
3, DIT-1100RVS remote image monitoring terminal
DIT-1100RVS client provides users with means for monitoring image, sound, and power environment monitoring data
4. The part of network communication is based on advanced IP transmission technology. The interconnection of the system can be realized through multiple networks. For different network bandwidths, the quality of the image can be adjusted such as QCIF, CIF, D1 or frame rate to adjust the system transmission. Bandwidth allows the system to operate on 10/100M Ethernet, E1 private network, and ISDN.
Fifth, system function
1. Image monitoring The personnel in the monitoring center and sub-monitoring center can monitor the image of each remote site and the display data and meter readings of various devices and instruments in real time, thereby realizing the unattended operation of the remote site. Providing high-resolution remote image monitoring means that in the D1 mode, the monitoring center personnel can see the image with a resolution of 720Ã—525. All images can be selected for round robin. The round robin images include intra-office images, inter-station images, presets, etc.
2. Centralized recording of hard disk recordings, centralized recording on the video management server of the control center, local recording of the monitored images at each monitoring terminal, and the ability to download required video from the server for playback as an on-site forensics after an accident Important means. In large systems, videos can be recorded separately on different video servers to increase system capacity. Video recording can be queried and played back according to time, place and alarm type
3. Remote control of remote control cameras, PTZ, matrix, screen division, lights, arm/disarm and other various power equipment.
4. The electronic map shows the position of the camera and the arrangement of various probes and access control in the form of a map, and can be armed/disarmed on the map. When there is an alarm, the corresponding icon on the map will flash. Electronic maps are freely editable.
5. Security precautions Security monitoring: gas leakage alarm monitoring, temperature sensing, smoke detection, alarm monitoring, and air conditioning, linkage control of the distribution system, various access control systems (magnetic cards, IC cards, proximity cards, fingerprint gates) monitoring, management, etc. Wait.
6. Alarm linkage system can monitor the working status of all detectors in real time. The detector detects abnormal conditions, initiates alarm linkage and automatically switches to the alarm point camera or the corresponding preset position. When an alarm occurs, the corresponding icon on the electronic map The flashing will prompt the staff on duty to have an alarm, transmit the alarm information and alarm image, automatically record the image on the server, and display the corresponding alarm information and alarm bell action on the monitoring terminal.
7. The power environment monitoring and monitoring substation connects various power supply equipment, air conditioners and other intelligent or non-intelligent equipment monitoring modules and various environmental quantity collection devices, collects data from monitoring objects, and receives alarm data of monitored objects (including Event). This data is transmitted upstream through the communication channel to the monitoring center. The remote station receives the control commands (including setup commands, etc.) sent by the regional monitoring center through the communication channel, and sends it to each related monitoring module to directly control the controlled equipment and the environmental volume collector.
Sixth, the main technical indicators Item Index compression format MPEG-4
Video signal system PAL/NTSC
Image resolution 720X525, 640Ã—480, 352 X 288, 176X144
Transmission rate 25 frames/second, adjustable frame rate Image transmission delay â‰¤0.6S
Image transmission rate 40K to 2Mbps
Image Input/Output Channels 4 to 64
Audio compression format G.723.1
Audio transmission bit rate 6.3Kbps
Alarm input/output channels 8 to 64 expandable transmission channels Fiber, microwave, PSTN, DDN, ADSL, etc.
With the development of computer technology, the level of various automation systems is getting higher and higher, and the mode of unattended and less-staffed people is getting more and more popular. With the development of this trend, through the traditional control center or control center The monitoring of remote sites by automated systems is no longer fully satisfactory because real-time image information cannot be seen at remote sites, and more and more systems have added remote image information as an essential complement to automated systems.