(2) Office Automation System (OAS) Integration - The integration of OAS (Office Automation System) can be divided into two major parts. The first is an office automation system that serves the building itself, such as property management, operation services, and other public management service parts. The second is the office automation system dedicated to the business of the building itself, such as file management, document transmission, news release, financial management, personnel management, and administrative management. 2.5 Alarm Processing Function - When a subsystem generates an alarm signal, the WebAccess Project/SCADA node will announce the alarm information in the system by means of animation/sound according to the source of the signal and the status of the alarm. Equipment, which will be announced by voice.
Keywords: Intelligent Building; Property Management System IPMS; WebAccess
Since the end of the 1980s, with the rapid development of modern computer technology, modern control technology, modern communication technology and modern graphic display technology and its continuous penetration in the application field, how to solve equipment automation and linkage issues in high-rise buildings With relatively mature technologies, intelligent buildings have emerged as a result. How to achieve efficient and comprehensive management of various information in intelligent buildings requires the establishment of an intelligent building information system integrated management platform that is related to each other, harmonized and coordinated, and can optimize and combine all software and hardware, and satisfy user functions. The core technology is the collection, analysis, processing and application of various information within a building. The emergence of the Intelligent Building Property Management System has made it possible to solve the above problems. Not only can it handle general property management data, but it can also provide unconventional properties sent to field-level equipment. Closely related information of property management data is collected and analyzed. Data fusion technology is used in the system and a certain optimization algorithm is combined to automatically find out the best management solution to realize the sharing of various information and resources in the building and improve the overall modernity. The level and efficiency of property management provide possibilities while greatly reducing the operating costs of property management.
1. Integration of Intelligent Building Information System To achieve the collection, analysis, processing and comprehensive application of various information within a building, the integration of information system platforms is the key to a building with advanced management level. Information system integration should be integrated from the following three aspects.
(1) Building Management System (BMS) Integration - Building Management System (BMS) integration is also referred to as Building Automation System (BAS) integration. It is based on an open building equipment automation system and widely implements HVAC, water supply and drainage, Comprehensive integration of subsystems for power distribution, lighting, elevators, fire protection, security monitoring, IC cards, etc. On this platform, the entire equipment layer is uniformly monitored and managed.
(3) Communication Automation System (CAS) Integration - The integration of CAS (Communication Automation System) mainly includes a telephone network system that uses digital program-controlled switches as the core, voice-based data and facsimile communication, and various high-speed data connections. Processing of computer network systems; integration of satellite reception, cable TV video network systems, cable broadcast audio network systems, etc.
The above three systems are interlocking and independent, and their integration is the highest level of integration of intelligent buildings in the information domain. With such integration, it will be possible to increase the overall management level of the buildings and reduce the investment in the future. And ultimately create an excellent platform for users to provide a living environment with elegant environment and comfortable living. Then, how to effectively and reasonably transfer the operational parameter data of various equipment related to property management in the BMS system to the Intelligent Property Management System (IPMS) to help managers to derive the best management plan and data for decision-making in the coming year? It is the key to realizing intelligent property management. According to the composition of the BMS system and its functions, to complete the parallel and unified monitoring and management of multiple systems on this platform and to provide effective property management data for the upper IPMS system, it is necessary to choose a management function that is powerful and can be managed in parallel with multiple systems. Configuration software is the key to solve the above problems, that is, the configuration software must not only achieve multi-system access, but also need to complete the function of multi-system parallel management, and must also have strong database interface capabilities and real-time data transmission capabilities. . To complete the above task function, the conventional configuration software is not enough, because the conventional configuration software can only act on the building automation part of the building's building electrical and mechanical equipment automation system, that is, only on the building's air conditioning, power, hydraulic Such as monitoring and management, and can not complete the relative security, access control, closed-circuit television monitoring, smart card lock system integration, and database interface capabilities are not too complete, so that the BMS system and property management data closely related to the The extraction also requires manual transcription. The emergence of the Internet configuration WebAccess breaks through the limitations of the traditional configuration software with its powerful integration management capabilities. It can monitor the BA part in real time, remote video monitoring, integrated security management (SA), and fire alarms. The system (FA) effectively integrates, collects, processes, stores, measures, and displays the data of each subsystem at the BMS level. At the same time, it can also use its own perfect database interface capabilities to deliver IPMS back-end database and property management in real time. related data. In addition, because WebAccess is completely web-based, the administrator can install only its own WebAccess Client program on any computer in the LAN, and it can be conveniently implemented and controlled through the IE browser. The same monitoring effect seen in the room, while WebAccess can also access the Internet when necessary to achieve remote monitoring and management, to provide remote integration for remote system maintenance provider to provide the possibility of the above-mentioned functions for the property management network, intelligent provide a basis.
2. System Integration under WebAccess Platform
2.1 BA system integration - using the WebAccess Project/SCADA node to achieve system integration of all BA data, including digital/analog monitoring and control of high and low voltage equipment in various systems such as air conditioning, elevators, water supply and drainage, power distribution, lighting, etc. Maximize the integration of BA systems.
2.2 SA system integration - using WebAccess Project / SCADA node to achieve the camera operating status, alarm data,
The integration of real-time data and alarm information is performed between the linkage status of each system and the status of each point of the access control system.
2.3 FA system integrationâ€”Using WebAccess Project/SCADA node to realize information integration of current fire alarm signals in the FA system, linkage status among various systems, and normal operation of fire alarm equipment.
2.4 CCTV System Integrationâ€”Using WebAccess Project/SCADA node and video embedded OCX technology to realize the integration of data such as the occurrence of current events in the CCTV surveillance system and linkage status between systems.
2.6 Data Transfer
- WebAccess can use SQL Server as a data record database, specifically using ODBC (Open-Database Connect) to connect to SQL Server, this database will replace the default Access database for recording process data, so that you can put the BMS level and Various equipment operating parameters related to property management are extracted into the back-end database of the IPMS to provide basic data for data management (statistics, query, billing) and the like in the IPMS.
The above-mentioned integration connects building automation systems (BA), integrated security management systems (SA), fire alarm systems (FA), cable television (CCTV), and access control systems through CAN bus technology, and uses the CAN bus to conduct live real-time applications. Data and emergency alarm information are sent to the WebAccess of the BMS layer. WebAccess (Project/SCADA Node) is used to centrally monitor each distributed subsystem. At the same time, OCX technology is used to embed video functions into WebAccess and realize the entire intelligent building equipment. Centralized monitoring and management (see figure), while using Access database carried by WebAccess itself as storage and recording of on-site data
3, intelligent property management system IPMS
The intelligent property management system consists of: property browsing, space and real estate management, household management, fee management, equipment management, security management, environmental management, and smart card management. The system is based on Internet/Intranet technology, TCP/IP protocol, adopts B/S structure, uses Active X component technology, VB language and back-end database for dynamic interaction to realize the transfer and sharing of property management information. The system also adopts IIS server. Secure Sockets Layer SSL encrypts all files, uses packet filtering at the network layer, checks all incoming network information, and removes data that does not meet pre-determined standards, thereby enabling intelligent property management to be networked and informatized. Automate the basics of information data. The system will give different users different access rights, so that different levels of users can only access the software modules corresponding to their use level. In addition, the system can record the visitor's identity number and operation time to ensure the system's operation safety. On the one hand, the above-mentioned system can provide property management companies with property management notifications that can be sent via the Internet. On the other hand, they can also provide users with property repairs and complaints through the Internet. They can also use three tables (electric meters, water meters, hot meters) and other charging data for users. Realize online inquiry and online payment. It is convenient for the intelligent management of the property management of the building, and it also provides the possibility for the property management company to remotely manage the properties of multiple off-site real estate through the network, thereby improving the management level and reducing the operating expenses of the property management.
The data processing in the above system is divided into two levels. One is to use the basic modules in the system to complete the management of basic data such as user files, building space and real estate, and the environment. The second is to automate building electrical and mechanical equipment (BA) and comprehensive security ( SA, fire alarm (FA) and other special data that are closely related to property management are collected and stored, and the above two types of data are integrated into the back-end relational database of IPMS using office automation and communication network systems (SQL SERVER). ), to bring them into harmony with each other, specifically, the data related to property management in the systems of BA, FA, SA, and access control (mechanism equipment operation time, amount of energy consumption, normal operation of equipment, etc.) were added to IPMS. Relevance, combined with certain data mining and fusion techniques, screening useful data from it to generate various types of graphic and data reports (such as equipment failure rate, fire occurrence rate, traffic flow at entrances and exits of buildings, etc.) to various property management departments , allowing staff of management departments to be familiar with the operation of each system at any location and to fully understand the entire system. The operation of the building.
Through the above-mentioned use of Web Access to integrate several major systems in an intelligent building, not only real-time monitoring of the running time of the equipment in the building is realized at the BMS level, but also its own comprehensive database interface capability (ODBC) is used to provide the BMS. The data collected at various levels, such as the running time and energy consumption of various equipments, are closely related to the property management through the interface to the back-end third-party database systems of IPMS, such as SQL, ORACLE, etc., and combined with the basic management modules in IPMS ( Real estate and space, tenants, tolls, equipment, safety, environment, smart cards, etc.) Complete the property management of the entire building, ultimately integrating BMS and IPMS effectively, becoming a high-performance and effective intelligent property management software. Laborious labor has made it possible to improve the property management level of the building as a whole, ultimately allowing investors to obtain as much return on investment as possible, and providing customers with a comfortable, safe and convenient working environment.
 Application of Integrated Management System in Intelligent Building
 Building automation system Liu Guolin Machinery Industry Press 2002.1
 Broadwin WebAccess product user manual Bai Yuan network control information technology company 2003.2
 Remote real-time monitoring and management of BA system in intelligent buildings Zhouyuan Industrial Control Computer 2003.5
(2) Office Automation System (OAS) Integration - The integration of OAS (Office Automation System) can be divided into two major parts. The first is an office automation system that serves the building itself, such as property management, operation services, and other public management service parts. The second is the office automation system dedicated to the business of the building itself, such as file management, document transmission, news release, financial management, personnel management, and administrative management.
2.5 Alarm Processing Function - When a subsystem generates an alarm signal, the WebAccess Project/SCADA node will announce the alarm information in the system by means of animation/sound according to the source of the signal and the status of the alarm. Equipment, which will be announced by voice.